CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 09, 2007

Not lost......

Ok, so BBW is leaving on Sun. for GA. I haven't been on due to the fact that I couldn't figure out my password.
It's Fri. and I can't wait for tonight to be over with. I am off this weekend and gonna enjoy it. Especially my time with hubby.
We will be celebrating our 1 yr. anniversary next month (April 4th) and we don't know if he's gonna be home or not.
So ladies and gents, what do I get my hubby for our anniversary??????
He has everything and anything he wants he buys it. Tough one here.
For the next 10 days I will have 2 teenagers in the house. So BBW is leaving me with them, LOL. My daughters best friend from Tx. is arriving today. JOY! JOY! I think it'll be fun.
So throw me some ideas for hubby for our anniversary.
Have a GREAT FRIDAY AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND 'YALL!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lori. I got nothing.

Nice hearing from you!