CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

HE'S GONE...........

Well, BBW is off to GA.
At least we had one day together this weekend. He's probably going to be gone for about 3 months. After Ga. it's off to Al. for 2 jobs. Our 1 yr. anniversary is next month and he gave me my gift today. I love this man. He got me what I wanted and asked for. Is that not the sweetest thing or the most thoughtful and loving man.
I got a sappahire ring, necklace and earrings. It's diamonds and sappahires. I love sappahires.
Is he thoughtful or what?????
I got all teary eyed. Even though it's early he's still thoughtful.
I still don't know what to get him in return.
Any ideas????
I'll be checking in and out from time to time. I'm gonna go watch a movie with daughter.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori. Hope you're both doing well, despite being apart.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori. Hope you're both doing well, despite being apart.