CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 04, 2007

Hello everyone, it's me

Yes I am still here. Sorry it's been a long time since I've been on.
Well, I am alone- daughter gone to TX. until July and hubby gone
to Ky. until July. What am I ever gonna do???
Well, it's me and the animals- I am the zoo keeper. Sometimes it feels
like a zoo with them. For some odd reason 2 of the cats like to chase
one another when it's time for me to go to bed. The puppy has actually
been good. He makes himself a little bed on the sofa and sleeps until
I get up and then he has to go outside and lay in the sun on the patio.
My daughter turned "16" yesterday. Now she's gonna think that since
she's an official teenager; that SHE knows everything. But don't most
teenagers think that way. But she is a good girl.
I will write more later.
Just wanted to let my friends know that I was still here. Just been a little
busy. I will find time to write more later.
Take care.
Have a good Monday everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you.

Btw, did I tick you off or something?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You're back.

Jean said...

Good to see you at my blog again.
hugs to you and BBW!