CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Having a bad week

My week hasn't been so great, so far. And it's only Tues. you say. Well let's start with that I was sick Sat. ( my day off) and Sun. was my scheduled day off, but stupid me picked it up. Thinking why not? Hubby and daughter are gone. Well, I was still sick that day too. Tried to call off from work and they said, "they weren't taking any call offs." Oh, did I mention I was coughing and running a fever. Didn't matter. Go to work anyway.
Thought I was feeling better by the time I got home Sun.
NOPE!!
Mon. am woke up with a fever and called off. I was miserable all day. No one to take care of me or cater to my needs. Started feeling better and went to work on Tues.
So hopefully somewhere around the corner the rest of the week has to get better. At least I hope it does. I'm still not feeling like myself. I should've taken more time off.
Off to bed to get some sleep and rest.
Tomorrow is another day.

0 comments: