CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh it's FRIDAY

I was off today. My daughter and I went shopping for "our summer wardrobe", well, started anyway.
We went and did our shopping and before hitting Old Navy we decided to grab some lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered a glass of wine and much to my surprise the waitress asked for my i.d. I laughed and was grinning as I happily pulled out my i.d. for her. She commented that I DID NOT LOOK I WAS BORN IN 1966. That made my day.
Well, on our way home we stopped at the grocery store to pick a few things. I grabbed 2 bottles of my fav wine ( ok, I'm a wine-o,lol).
As the cashier was ringing up the groceries and came across the bottles of wine also asked for my i.d. I giggled and showed it to her and she commented about my age too. So that made my day. Getting carded twice in one day, WOW!!!!
My daughter and I don't act like mother and daughter sometimes and people have said that to us. I take that as a good thing.
We like SOME of the same music and we argue like sisters.
She's leaving next month on the 21st for TX. to visit her dad and sister and won't be back until July. I hate to say it, " I'm gonna miss her."
When I come home from work at nights we sit and watch t.v. together and talk.
Maybe I'll pick up extra shifts at work or work on a few days off. Who knows?
With her gonna be gone and BBW gone to who knows where, I won't have anyone to hang with at night. Except for the cats and the dog. Now that I think about work might be the answer.
It's off to bed to listen to the thunder and rain.
More about my life later......

0 comments: