CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm still here and there.........

Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on. Alot has been going on lately.
BBW is now in N.C. which is only 4 hours away. I was off last weekend and
drove up to spend the weekend with him, since we weren't together for
our first anniversary. But he did very well for me. He got me the jewlery
I wanted and then sent me Godiva chocolates and orchids. So I made out
good. How's he gonna top the next one????
Plus last Sat. am I awoke to snow. Yes, in April and in Va. Beach we got SNOW.
I'll be glad when the warmer weather gets here.
Plus things at work. It has been wearing me out. It's not the work but some of my
patients. Gosh! I do not want to get old or at least not like some of them.
I thought I had lost a patient over the weekend and come to find out she was
sent to the hospital and she's still there.
But I do have a really cool patient. She's been there for about a month and she's going home on Fri. The doctors said she'd never get any better. She came in with a feeding tube and couldn't hardly speak nor did she walk. Well, now she's talking and walking and eating regular food. She is only 48 yrs. old. I'm gonna hate to see her go. Her family is wonderful. We've all formed a bond.
And then there are your crazy ones, your bossy ones, and the ones that are pure lazy. But I enjoy what I'm doing. I will continue my nursing career. I plan on going further. I like helping people and caring for them.
Well, more later. It's bed time.
Don't forget me, I'm still here but not as often and I'm sorry.
More later..........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test... My comment didn't get through yesterday.

Still checking in on you.