CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Relaxing evening.....???

Well I got home from work and decided to have a beer,
watch t.v. and relax. That I did.

It's 57 degrees outside and all of the sudden...........
I'm hot......a hot flash comes on and it's still going on.

I'm fanning myself as I sit at the computer and it's
cold outside.
My bedroom windows are open and the ceiling on and
the fan beside my bed is on. Hopefully, if I make my bedroom
cool I can sleep good again tonight. Last night I had the windows
open and both fans going. BBW would love the room nice and
cold. Now keep in mind last winter, I would be freezing but not
now. OH NO!!!I'm burning up. I am learning alot about layers.
I have to dress in layers now, so when I get hot----
OFF COMES THE CLOTHES.
I wonder what the beach feels like right now.
Probably pretty darn good........

0 comments: