CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE CHANGE

No one ever told me this would be hard.
I am going through the early stages of menopause. If there is an early stage.
I mean the HOT FLASHES and the NIGHT SWEATS. I'm just glad BBW isn't here
to reach over at night to touch me and find me soaking with sweat. I am sweating in
spots that I didn't know could sweat. It's 53 outside and I am burning up.
I have to sleep with the windows open and the ceiling fan on high or med and
a fan blowing right on me.
And the MOODS.....
I feel like I could kill somebody at times. I can wake up in a good mood and then
suddenly turn evil. What the heck?????
I just have to deal with it. I refuse to take hormone replacement pills, so I am trying
over the counter aides to help me. But are they really helping. Sometimes they do and
other times I feel like they aren't.
I guess it will end sooner or later, well for me later.
I'm just glad it's cooler outside so I can sleep well but on the other hand
I am freezing my daughter out of the house. Oh well, at least the electric bill
should be low. LOL...
Isn't life wonderful for us women?
Yea, right.

0 comments: