CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hello


Well yes I am still here. I have been lacking on writing on my blog and I am sorry.

I've had alot going on, even though SOME PEOPLE wouldn't think so. Oh, like the

in-laws. But that is another story for another time.

BBW is gone......again he's in Fld. until the day before Thanksgiving. At least he'll

be home for Thanksgiving. We will spend it as a "Family" and not out of town. I am

greatful for that.

"H", my daughter has a new boyfriend, that I love to death. He calls me mom and even

does chores around the house when BBW isn't here. Nice to have a young man around.

He has helped out alot especially when daughter had her wisdom teeth taken out. He

stayed over all weekend to help out with her.


Well, just wanted to say I am still here but hopefully not forgotten.

More later.


p.s.

just bug me till I write.......

2 comments:

Big Bad Wolf said...

Write more, write more!

And either post your poetry or tell me I can. Please...

Love you baby.

Freddie said...

Nope. Not forgotten.

I'm with BBW: Write more!

Good to see you.