CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I LOVE YOU- A POEM FOR BBW

This is a poem a sent to
BBW-my beloved Husband,my best friend,
my soul-mate, and my lover...
I love you so very much....


Your love is ihe air I breathe,
My heart is yours it shall neverleave.
" I love you"
Together as one our spirits fly,
Never could by love say good-bye.
"I love you"
Forever could never be to long,
Loving you will never be wrong
."I love you"
One day side by side we'll stand,
To promise forever as we hold eachother's hand.
" I love you"......


From your loving wife,
Tink(Lori)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι knoω this websіte provides
quаlity based сontent аnd eхtra
stuff, is theгe any other web site whіch provіdеs suсh informatіon in quаlity?


My blοg post hcg lean 2000