CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

What a weekend?????

My weekend was somewhat different, as for me it was.
I have decided to stop smoking,again.
Yea, and on my weekend off I decide to do that. It's been okay so far.
My mood swings seem to hit me in the late evening. I do have to say
that I am total monster.
But I am trying very hard and my daughter is being a sport when the
monster comes out in me. Hopefully it'll be easier tonight since I am
working. We shall see.
But so far I've saved 5 hours on life since I stopped on Sat.
So if any of you fellow blogger's have quit smoking or are trying to
please HELP ME!!!!!

Thanks!

1 comments:

Walrilla said...

Sorry, dear lady. The method I used to quit was to have a heart attack, then another one 6 months later.

I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. B-)>

Walrilla