CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'M SO EXCITIED.............

Hey that's a song!
Well I have reason to be singing that song.
I applied for a job on Mon. and found out today "I GOT THE JOB".
I applied for a job at a doctor's office as a Medical Assistant.
I haven't done that job since, hmmmmmmmmmm...........
maybe about 11 years ago.
And I got the job.
It's for a hematology and oncology office.
I can't wait to find out when I start. I have to call the
office manager tomorrow morning to set everything up.
I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me.
No more dealing with heavy lifting and turning,
and putting up with patients that like to fight with you
or say sexual comments.
I'll be working Mon.-Fri. 9am- 5pm with EVERY WEEKEND OFF.
AND NOT TO MENTION HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now isn't that something to be excited about.
I think so.
No more coming home with a sore back or aches and pains.
But to be honest, I knew that I was going to get the job.
The day of my interview, she went over everything.
Such as uniforms, health benefits and etc....
I didn't they did that until YOU WERE ACTUALLY HIRED
NOT AT THE INTERVIEW.
Everyone is proud and happy for me. Especially my hubby, Ryan
and daughter, Heather.
And I can't forget my mother who is smiling down on me from heaven.
Also the good Lord himself made it possible too.
I can't wait to have normal hours and regular days off.

I work today but do have this weekend off.
SO HAPPY FRIDAY TO EVERYONE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Hope your weekend is great.