CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 07, 2007

My Night At Work

Oh! Can I tell some stories about my nights at work.
Well tonight, I did have a patient tell me, "sit on him
and set him up and tell me what needs to be done!!"
Then the same man preceded to tell me he like my
scrub top and he wanted me take it off.
And then later tell me " You have some of me".
Okay he's way out there, demented I might add, very.

Then one my patients was talking about "not being free".
I told him the slaves were freed a long time ago.
And that the only way he'd be really free is if
he asked Jesus to free him. He them told me,
"Jesus won't free me, you have too."
OKAY!!

Not to mention I have one lady yelling all night,
" CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?"
I have a bad headache and back ache from
some of these patients.
I never KNEW what I was getting into when I
took the class for this job.

I really need to work in a physic ward.
Wait.............I think in away I do????????????

0 comments: