CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

What a night at work???????

It started out as any other night.
Until about 9:00 p.m.
One patient refused to get in the bed.
Talked her into getting into bed. Me being my silly self
was cutting up with her and making my co-workers laugh.
It took 4 of us to get her into bed. Did you hear me "4 people".
Well, get her into bed and she starts fighting with me and another
co-worker. Grabbing coworkers arms. Then proceeds to grabs mine.
I get loose while she's hitting the other girl. Then she reaches up and
grabs a hand full of my hair. I asked her to let go and she refused.
I hate to have my hair pulled. So I tell her " YOUR MESSING UP MY
DO". She pulls harder and then finally lets go; and says:"WHAT DO?"
I laughed.
Then she said she was gonna call the police. I told her go ahead.
I told her "I'LL DIAL THE NUMBER FOR YOU."
After that she didn't say another word the rest of the night.

Some of the things older people come up with to say.
Can't wait to see what tomorrow night brings.
We shall see.
Oh but wait there is a FULL MOON on Tues. the 28Th.
GREAT! That is when ALL THE FREAKS COME OUT......

0 comments: