CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Long time ,no write

It's been awhile since I've been on here. I have been busy.


My daughter from Texas came to visit and we had a GREAT time. Now she is back in TX. and I miss her so much. She is the one that was in the car accident back in June. And her forehead where she had stitches, looks pretty good. She is now "15". Gosh, they grow up so fast. And not to mention that Heather the one that lives with me, is "16". I have to say, that I have 2 very beautiful daughters. I am very proud of them both.


And my hubby;BBW is in Kansas-AGAIN. He's scheduled to be there until Dec. 1st. He left on the 13th of this mth. This will be the longest we have ever been away from each other.


And next Sat. (the 25th) is my birthday. I'll be "41" and I will be celebrating it ALONE. It's just another year. With BBW in Kansas, trying to find the Yellow Brick Road{LOL}, and Heather is going to West Va. with our friend, I will be ALONE. Me and the animals.


Any ideas on what I should do-by myself???????


I will write more later.


But for now here's a pic of me and my beautiful girls.
Heather, Me, and Errin


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit. Hmm... I'll have to think about the birthday thing...

Anonymous said...

Something so does not leave anything