CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Well guys and gals
here she is "41" years ago today. Aug. 25,1966. Taken one hour after I was born.
Weighing in at 5 lbs. 10oz.
She's grown now.
103 lbs. and 5'2".
My mom always said I had the "mouth of the south". I still yell and scream, just like the day I was born. LOL!!!!!!

I just wish my mother was here to celebrate this day with me. But I know that she is looking down on me today smiling and wishing me her best. I do miss my mother. Today belongs to her just as much as it does to me. She's the one that had to endure the labor and not to mention that she had me nautrally, and I WAS BORN FEET FIRST. She said that I came out kicking and screaming, and that I'd always land on my feet. That is why I came out feet first.
She refused any drugs and wouldn't let them turn me around. Not to mention that I was born early too. AT 24 Wks. and the doctors said I wouldn't make it.
I'd like to prove them wrong.
I love my mother
and miss her very much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lori!

You're a fighter eh?

You go girl.