CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

WHAT A DAY

Oh what a wonderful day off from work I had!!!

I cleaned house, folded laundry, went shopping with my daughter. Out to lunch and then later to a movie.
Don't let teenagers pick out movies. She dragged me off to see " ACCEPTED". Yea, not very good to me. But I think my hubby would have liked it.

Now it's off to bed to see if I can get some much needed sleep and rest. A waitress shouldn't have to work 60 hrs. a week and get more than 1 day off. But, hey that is the price you pay when you are the head waitress or in some cases " the head bitch", and you don't have employees or those that you do have aren't worth a darn.
OH HOW I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Freddie said...

I hope you have a happy birthday today, Lori!

loria said...

thanks it was great. would have been better if my hubby was here with me..............