CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

NICE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, BBW told me that I should be getting a package on Tues.

Well, to my surprise it came today, and to his too.

He knows that I love TinkerBell.

I opened the box that and to my surprise was a book,

Peter Pan by Henry Holt, a 100th anniversary edition,

the movie-FINDING NEVERLAND(WITH JOHNNY DEPP )

AND PETER PAN ( THE ONE WITH LYNN REDGRAVE).


There was also a card attached to the Peter Pan movie,

which was wrapped, it said

TO TINK

FROM PETER

"I'D RUN OFF TO NEVERLAND WITH YOU ANYDAY....."


I immediately called BBW to thank him for the wonderful

gift and told him that would've made a GREAT Christmas

gift, but he said he couldn't wait.


Isn't he a wonderful and thoughtful man.

I'm still waiting for my pixie dust and fairy wings

so that I can fly anywhere that he is.......


I love you BBW.

4 comments:

Big Bad Wolf said...

Tink - You don't need pixie dust and wings to fly. Our love will carry us up past the clouds and far, far away together

Anonymous said...

I've got something else you need to get! How about a new Peter Pan book that's based on J.M. Barrie's idea for more adventure? AND it's faithful to his original stories unlike all the others.
Click my name to see!
BELIEVE!

loria said...

OK BBW that is a book that I need....

loria said...

i'd like to read your blog "the never fairy" send me the link. I think the book looks great and one i'd like to add to my collection. thanks.