CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

HUBBY COMING HOME...........

Yes that's right! BBW is coming home. After being gone since April, he's coming home to wifey. I can't wait to see him. Oh, I have been able to see him via web cam and that's been nice. But it'll be nicer to see him in person and be in his arms.

Only 72 hours and counting. Not to mention the doggie will appreciate him being home. I pick hubby up at the airport on Tues. night and then daughter comes back from TX. on Wed. night. Not much time alone in the house with hubby.

But the week of the 11th we are BOTH taking vacation and going to GA. to see some of my family. I can't wait. A road trip with hubby. Wait! The only road trip we've ever made together was to N.J. to see his family.
So now, it's MY TURN FO FAMILY!!!!

Can't wait to see ya hubby of mine.
xoxo to BBW.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a chubby girl myself to,but recently I come to a net site named seekingbbw.com, here I meet a lot of fat sexy chubby women, we chat about everything.they look like so hot and sexy and plump,they are always so happy and optimistic, I also meet some chubby singles and celebs. now I am very happy,so why not go to it?