CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

BACK FROM VACATION

We'll hubby (BBW) and I went on vacation last week. We went to Ga. to visit my family. He got to meet his father-in-law for the first time. They hit it off great.
My dad called him "Son" not by his name, only when he was introducing his "son-in-law". That made my heart melt.
It was nice to get away, no animals and no daughter.
He's been in Calif. for the past week and is now on his way home. For 2 weeks.
Needless to say hubby is EXCITED about being home for my 42ND birthday on Mon. Aug. 25Th.
I have to work, my doctor comes back from vacation and we have a full schedule.
I do get 4 hours of comp time for my b-day to be used within 30 days and I'm thinking of taking off a half a day on Wed. That is my doctor's half day so I thought it'd be a good day to take time off.
I do have to say I'm rather excited about my birthday.
I think the "40's" are the best time.
We'll gotta get ready to go pick up BBW at the airport.
Talk to ya later.

1 comments:

coco said...

I am a bbw,so it is very difficult to buy suitable wears for me,I was very sad before,but after I meeting my boyfriend on a dating site for chubby singles named##seekingbbw.com##,I become so happy,I feel thankful to the site, you can find many Sexy, Curvy, Classy Women, open minded plus couples, hot big guys,also nice fat admirers, even some celebs.