CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WONDERFUL WED.

I took half a day today. Oh what a day!! Tuesday was my daughter's 17th b-day, so I took her shopping today at the mall for her birthday.
Well, $300.00 later, I told her I better be able to borrow some of the clothes we bought her. She said "No problem". She really appreciate that her step father and I spent money on her.
But to be honeset, she went into the stores that she wanted to shop in and she got quite a few bargins. That's my girl.
Then I get a phone call frim my hubby whom tells me that I WON'T SEE HIM UNTIL SEPT.
YEAH!!!!!!
SO, he decided that in Aug. (which is the month of my b-day), I'd fly to Washington to see him.
But I need to know for sure when so I can put in my request for vacation time off.
Which, probably won't be a problem since my doctor is going on vacation the first 3 weeks of Aug.
Oh well, we've been apart for about 6mths. before. But this time it's different, he's in the same country not half way around the world.
I'd like to go to Washington. I've never been there.
Well, I need to go iron some pants, I have a dinner tomorrow at Ruth Chris'. One of the doctors I work with is speaking. Hey, it's free food and wine. I can't pass that up. Plus I've never eaten at Ruth Chris' so I can go and test it out.

Have a good night. Talk to everyone later.

It's almost FRIDAY!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: