CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HOT! HOT! HOT!

It has been in the upper 90's here with the heat index it feels like the triple digits.
And not to mention that gas hit $3.93 today. OMG!!!WTF!!!!!
Seriously, I'm gonna be working just to put gas in my car. This is getting out of control.
And not to say, I've had a sore, itchy, scratchy throat for almost a week now. So I got an antibiotic. No it's not strep. I thought it was may my sinuses but I don't have headache or runny nose. So I thought an antibiotic would kill anything that is going on.
I come home from work and the daughter wants to give me grief. Crap is more like it. First, she made a cake, and the kitchen was semi clean. But then she cooked dinner and I told her I wasn't feeling well. Well, she says, "SINCE I COOKED YOU HAVE TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN." That is OUR rule in the house, even when BBW is home. Well, he almost always has to clean the kitchen, come on honey you rarely cook. So I started cleaning and all of the suddenly, she says to me, YOU'RE IN BAD MOOD.
THAT IS SOMETHING I HEARD FROM MY EX-HUSBAND FOR 20 YEARS. IF YOU TELL ME I'M IN A BAD MOOD THEN I'M GONNA BE IN ONE.
So left went to go see this boy she works with.
I cleaned the kitchen and then proceed to vacuum the upstairs and downstairs too.
She thinks now that she has a full time job she doesn't have to do anything.
Okay, she does work 5 days a week but only works 5-7 hours a day not 9 or 10 hours a day.
She 17 yrs. old and thinks she's 25 yrs. old.
To me, boys are so much easier at least mine was.

Well off to the sofa with some hot tea with honey.
More later.......................

0 comments: