CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I AM BEING TESTED????

Well today started off like another "work day". I fought traffic to get to work, as usual; but not that bad this morning. I knew it was going to be a "short" day for me cause I asked for half the day off.
I was thrilled about that. So I got some things done at work that I needed to do so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it tomorrow.
I leave work. Ok, a little traffic at 1 p.m. Not as bad as it would be if I left at 5 p.m.
Driving home, listening to the radio- the usual.
Pull into my parking spot at home ............and oh no................the brake pedal went ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR. I backed up a little, still all the way to the floor and the same as I pulled forward. So, I looked underneath the car and as I pushed on the brake pedal, I noticed something leaking.
GREAT!!!!! NO BRAKES!!!!!!!!
Thank God that nothing happened on the way home driving the highway. I looked up to the sky and said, "THANK YOU GOD FOR LOOKING OUT FOR ME, AND MY MOM".
Thank goodness I have another car to drive.
Well, you see not long ago the a/c compressor went out on the Ford. Set us back $1,000.00. Ok, that is fixed. Then not too long ago the a/c and heat in the house went out. Ok. Got a friend to look at it and he thinks he may be able to fix it. After someone else said it was the fan and it would be roughly $400.00. I'll take no heat or air right now.
Even though it's been hot during the day, we're dealing with it.
So I figured that after all this is happening to me, that someone is "testing" me.
Oh, I stayed calm and smiled and looked to the sky.
Who else would be looking out for me and testing me at the same time? The man above.
The universe can play with you or be with you. I'm staying positive and I will get the car fixed in due time along with the a/c in the house.
I have learned you don't mess with God or the universe.
But on another note, my daughter got her drivers license. (that's messed up, that is the universe definitely messing with me) LOL!!!! Oh they grow up fast. My son will be 23 yrs. old on the 20th of this month.
So all of this has been either a string of bad luck or I am being tested.
Either way, I'm gonna keep a smile on and keep on going.

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

0 comments: