CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 day weekend

Okay, I enjoyed having 3 days off. But going back to work today was like a Mon. and Fri. rolled into one. I was very busy all day.
I don't know if I'm MORE exhausted from the weekend or from working today.
I think today should've been a mental health day for everyone.
Okay it sounded nice.
But I also learned that one of the girls I work with and whom I like alot is leaving. Next month. She's moving to Korea. Her husbands job is relocating. I'm gonna miss her. I really like and we get along so well.

And let's not forget, that BBW is still in CO. He was sick yesterday and missed work. I hope he's feeling better. Tomorrow(WED.) is his BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Yeah, and he won't be home for it.
That's okay honey, you'll get your birthday sex when you come home.
And alot more too. LOL!!!!

Okay, gonna go hit the sofa and watch some t.v. for now.
Hope everyone had a good and safe Memorial Day weekend.

0 comments: