CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Joys of having my girls here with me

It has been great having my 2 beautiful daughters here the past 2 wks. One is 15 and the other is almost 14. I have been on the go ever since they got here and working too. We have had a GREAT time together. The youngest one has been playing video games with her step-dad. I think he's really liked that.LOL!!!
But to be honeset I am ready for some rest!!!!!!!What's that????
We've done dishes and laundry ALOT, more than usual for just 2 people. And the trash, good-grief!!!
I know all good things must come to an end and I am truly gonna hate to see this come to an end. On Tues. when I have to take them to the airport, it is gonna KILL me. I'm already starting to feel emotional, but trying not to let them or my hubby see it or know it.
I can proudly say I have 2 wonderful and beautiful and amazing girls-young ladies. I love them dearly and I am gonna miss them.

To all: ENJOY YOUR CHILDEREN FOR THEY GROW UP WAY TOO FAST. IN A BLINK OF AN EYE THEY ARE ADULTS!!!

1 comments:

Freddie said...

You're absolutely right Lori. My Sunshine is getting bigger every day, and I know how you turn around one day and go: "Wow. She was just a little girl..." (I have 2 now-grown stepdaughters too!)