CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Still here

I am still here. I've had alot going on. Feeling under the weather and getting ready for my daughter to come home and the other to visit. I only have 5 more days until they arrive. My best friend is throwing them both a "Welcome Home party" on Sun. Lots of food and drinks for the adults.
Also in the previous weeks, I shut the car door on my right pinkie finger, broke the nail-completely off. Keep in mind I get my nails done every 2-3 weeks. I couldn't move the pinkie for weeks. If it was broken, the doctor couldn't do nothing.
I don't know what I'm gonna do with noise in the house and actual PEOPLE here.
It's just been me and the 3 cats and the dog. Which isn't too bad, until I get ready for bed. The 3 cats all want attention at the same time and I only have 2 hands. So they fight over who gets me first.
The dog wakes me at 9:30 am every morning to go out on the balcony to lay in the hot, blistering sun.
But it will be nice to have someone to come home too. I mean a human.
And work has sucked too. But what is new there.
More later.....

0 comments: