CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

At the mall..............

I was at the mall yesterday with a friend and we stopped at Taco Bell to grab a something to eat. Well I look over and see a 4-6 yr. old boy with this BRIGHT RED HAIR and A MULLET!!! What are the parents thinking???? And to add to that his MOTHER HAD ONE TOO!!!!!!!!OMG!!! I wished I had a camera to take a picture of it. Didn't mullets go out as soon as they came in?
I found it distrubing.
Then we're in Old Navy and my friend lets out a loud sneeze (that echoed) and I laughed so hard I started snorting. The clerk looked at us like we were freaks. Well, we apologized to everyone in line and him and then told him the stroy of the kid with a mullet. He got a big kick out of it all.

You run into strange and different people at the mall. I guess yesterday we were one of those.

0 comments: